Friday, June 26, 2009

The frenzy over the death of Michael Jackson

While I don't wish death on anyone, I'm not saddened or upset about the death of "pop icon" Michael Jackson. Why? I stopped being a fan of Michael Jackson nearly 15 years ago when the rumors of certain predilections came to light. I never met Michael Jackson and did not know Michael Jackson so I refuse to go around saying I feel like I lost a brother when I really have no idea who or what his man was about. I don't mourn the death of celebrities particularly the ones embroiled in such disgusting drama.

While everyone has forgotten the molestation charges brought against Michael Jackson and his payment of over 20 million dollars to a child who accused him or horrible acts of violence, I can't. I believe Michael Jackson was a pedophile. I don't and won't mourn the death of a person I believe violated children.

No comments:

Post a Comment